Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hancock-a-doodle-doo

So I'm here sipping my In-N-Out pink lemonade trying to figure out where to start my Hancock post. Nope, still don't really know. *pauses, accidently hits head on the wall and poodle starts barking* Nope, still don't know where to start. Now I'm just annoyed with my poodle.

Ok, so I just photobucket searched for pictures "super hero" and I must admit, I didn't expect to get something this good.
Photobucket


Hancock was fabulous. I haven't laughed that hard in a movie in a long time. It is probably my second favorite movie of the year. Second for the following reason: Once again, Hollywood, you got lazy on the plot! You should be ashamed of yourself. Bad Hollywood.
Photobucket
All I am asking for is an action movie that is witty, has cool FX, and has a strong and carrying story line. Don't get me wrong, I still liked it. Two out of Three is still pretty freakin good. But it wasn't a home run...it was like a hit and run to second base. Yeah, second. I don't really know baseball so I don't how bad that is, but I figure its 2 less than a home run and better than a strike.
Sorry, I digress.
Hancock was a refreshing tale of the disenchanted super hero (not worth googling) coming to terms with life and his responsibilities. Hancock is a fabulous character, so eloquently structured that only Stark is his equal in the character developement area this summer. Sir William Smith did a most fabulous job! Watch out Downy Jr, you've got competition for that Oscar. Yes, I just Knighted Will Smitt. He did that good. Go see it..........
NOW

No comments: